We want to provide an update on an exposure to COVID-19 within our Harbour’s Edge community.
Received: Thursday, November 17
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 1
- Total Active Cases: 4
Health Center Residents
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 2
- New Cases: 2 (2 HC)
- Total Active Cases: 4 (2 IL, 2 HC)
Palm Beach County COVID-19 Community Level = Low*
*November 17, 2022, data provided by CDC COVID Data Tracker.
Palm Beach County COVID-19 Community Transmission Level = Substantial*
* November 17, 2022, data provided by CDC COVID Data Tracker.
We continue with our commitment to protect the health and safety of our residents and team members, and our team continues to be proactive in mitigating the risk of further exposure to the virus within our community.
How Residents and Team Members Can Help
- All residents, regardless of being vaccinated, must wear a mask in public areas and around other residents.
- All residents and visitors to the health center must continue to wear a mask.
- Wash your hands often or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Harbour’s Edge management team.
Thank you for your continued support.